Axenon is a Nordic Salesforce partner and a member of the North Alliance family, the Nordic region's largest agency network in design, technology and communication. Axenon's goal is to be # 1 in Salesforce through efficient digitization and business optimization.
The opportunity is perfect for you that wants to be the first Axenon employee in Oslo and be a key figure to expand our business. You will be working from North Alliance Headquarters in Oslo and report to the Axenon Norway lead in Karlstad. You will get to be first contact to all Norwegian business with close collaboration with our Karlstad and Stockholm office.
As a Salesforce Business Consultant you will work closely with Axenon project leaders regarding business development and implementation of the Salesforce platform. You will use your extensive CRM / Business information system knowledge to gather requirements, design, implement, test, and deploy robust and scalable solutions that meet best practice standards.
You will also:
- Lead business process review sessions to identify user stories/requirements and conceptualize solution design based on best practices and client needs.
- Develop technical requirements for internal developers.
- Participate in Pre-sales discovery, documenting business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements in a pre-sales environment to generate a solution and scope
Our offer to you
At Axenon you will be greeted by a group of about fifty project management, Salesforce Consultants, and developers. Our company consist of people with different backgrounds from different industries. Together, we meet challenges, create solutions, and achieve digital changes that have a major and meaningful impact for our clients.
In addition to excellent colleagues, you also get:
- To work in fresh office space in central Oslo.
- Personal and free certification in Salesforce products.
- Education and development within your area of expertise, all so that you will have the opportunity for a next step!
- Flexibility to work at home and in the office.
Who are you?
- + 5 in consultancy roles in relevant area e.g. Project Manager, Business analytics or IT.
- Work with development towards external clients.
- Excellent consultancy and communication skills.
You do not need to send a personal letter or CV document to apply. We want to make it easy for you to show your interest - so all we need is for you to enter a link to your Linkedin profile.