In the role as Project Manager you will take responsibility for the delivery and implementation of Axenon Success Pack (AXSP), the world's premier Salesforce CRM platform for Non-profits. We help Non-profits get a 360° view of their donors. You will get to work with clients such as Barncancerfonden, RFSL, Civil Rights Defenders and Tjejzonen.
AXSP is built with Salesforce Non-profit Cloud. You get all the basic functionality that Salesforce CRM offers which gives you a total overview of all your data for your donors and transactions. This allows you to create customized dashboards, reports, and charts and do targeted outreach campaigns to each donor. AXSP automates many standard workflows. Some examples of processes are automatic matching of incoming gifts, monitoring of payments not received, generating payment cards for campaigns with automatic OCR input. Read more here of how Axenon helped RFSL increase their monthly donors and members by 30 procent in one year!
Salesforce Project Managers takes lead on the Salesforce implementation. You will work closely with different stakeholders through the client organization to coordinate the consultancy-side implementation team (consultants, and developers) accordingly. You will act as the primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project.
In this role you will also:
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate knowledge of Axenon offering.
- Lead implementation solutions in Non-profit cloud.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Serve as first escalation point for clients eg. provide internal and external status, manage budget and scope, facilitate internal and external meetings, report on project status to internal leadership, monitor and mitigate project risks
- Create supporting documentation - functional specifications, data maps, project plan, etc.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
We are looking for someone who:
- Have previous experience working with Salesforce Products or similar CRM solutions
- Has several years of experience working with project management, preferably with business system implementation.
- Interest or experience in non profits organizations.
Our offer to you
Our team is comprised of people from all walks of life – they come from different industries, backgrounds and experiences. Today we are 45 team members and will continue to grow into 2023. You will get to work in fantastic office spaces in central Stockholm. We do have flexibility to work from home. We also have kick-offs, regular after-work, good premium pensions, wellness and everything else you can expect.
You do not need to send a personal letter or CV document to apply. We want to make it easy for you to show your interest - so all we need is for you to enter a link to your Linkedin profile.