In the role as Product Owner You will take responsibility for the development of Axenon Success Pack (AXSP), the world's premier Salesforce CRM platform for Non-profits. We help Non-profits get a 360° view of their donors. You will get to work with clients such as Barncancerfonden, RFSL, Civil Rights Defenders and Tjejzonen.
AXSP is built with Salesforce Non-profit Cloud. You get all the basic functionality that Salesforce CRM offers which gives you a total overview of all your data for your donors and transactions. This allows you to create customized dashboards, reports, and charts and do targeted outreach campaigns to each donor. AXSP automates many standard workflows. Some examples of processes are automatic matching of incoming gifts, monitoring of payments not received, generating payment cards for campaigns with automatic OCR input. Read more here of how Axenon helped RFSL increase their monthly donors and members by 30 procent in one year!
This role will include two major responsibilities. First you will act as a Product Owner and you will drive day-to-day development and maintenance of AXSP. You can expect to work with stakeholders from across the organization, be an intermediary between non-profit organization and development team, contribute to identifying new product opportunities and enhancements, and work with internal teams to bring the product forward.
Secondly, you will also take charge of costs and client relations in the implementation project as project manager. You will work with a variety of stakeholders throughout the customer organization. The project manager is the focal point and a key person through the entire delivery process, from an early stage to the final delivery.
In this role you will also:
- Need to understand user needs and work across departments to bring the product to life.
- Facilitate and actively participates in sprint activities.
- Serve as the product “go-to” resource for other teams.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Serve as first escalation point for clients eg. provide internal and external status, manage budget and scope, facilitate internal and external meetings, report on project status to internal leadership, monitor and mitigate project risks
We are looking for someone who:
- Have previous experience working with Salesforce Products or similar CRM solutions.
- Has several years of experience working with project management or worked as a Product Owner, preferably with business system implementation.
- Interest or experience in non profits organizations.
Our offer to you
Our team is comprised of people from all walks of life – they come from different industries, backgrounds and experiences. Today we are 45 team members and will continue to grow into 2023. You will get to work in fantastic office spaces in central Stockholm. We do have flexibility to work from home. We also have kick-offs, regular after-work, good premium pensions, wellness and everything else you can expect.
You do not need to send a personal letter or CV document to apply. We want to make it easy for you to show your interest - so all we need is for you to enter a link to your Linkedin profile.