Axenon is a leading Salesforce partner in the Nordic region. We are experts in Salesforce and the digital customer journey. As a partner, we make our customers successful and create profitable growth by driving digital change on top of the Salesforce platform.
Project Manager, MarTech
Are you a project manager who thrives in the fast-paced world of Salesforce? You should consider applying for a dynamic opportunity working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). We are searching for a skilled MarTech project manager to oversee project implementation. You will be determining project scope, goals, milestones, and short-term objectives for the development team. You will also take charge of costs and client relations.
This role includes:
- Become knowledgeable of Axenons marketing automation offerings, including Customer Data Platforms, digital architecture, data strategy and processes.
- Provide hands on project management during discovery, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Identify and translate the customer's requirements and needs
- Compile business requirements to technical specifications
- Act continuously as a contact person for the customer
- Ensure that developers have sufficient information and tools
- Plan, lead and develop training courses & workshops
Our offer to you
We are a team of 45 Project Managers, Salesforce Consultants and Developers. Our team is comprised of people from all walks of life – they come from different industries, backgrounds and experiences but they share a common purpose - to help organizations do business better.
In addition to a great team, you also get:
- To work in fresh office space in central Stockholm
- Personal and free certification in Salesforce products
- Education and development within your area of expertise, all so that you will
have the opportunity for a next step!
- Flexibility to work at home and in the office
We also have kick-offs, regular after-work, good premium pensions, wellness and everything else you can expect from a good employer.
Who are you?
We believe that you, like us, thrive in a fast-growing and developing environment. As a person, it is important that you are structured, solution-oriented and easy to understand different flows and processes. As we work project-based in a team, it is important that you are a team player and share your skills/knowledge with the group.
We also believe that you have:
- Experience working with enterprise systems, preferably CRM
- Project Management experience
- Experience implementing CRM system
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a business-oriented organization
- The ability to express yourself professionally in English
You do not need to send a personal letter or CV document to apply. We want to make it easy for you to show your interest - so all we need is for you to enter a link to your Linkedin profile.