Do you want to drive business development with great customer retention and customer satisfaction? We are now looking for a Technical Support Manager to join our team in Stockholm. With us, you will develop in a role where you get the chance to familiarize yourself with the world-leading platform Salesforce and develop our newly formed support function.
NoA & Axenon
Axenon is a Nordic Salesforce Silver partner and a member of the North Alliance family, the Nordic region's largest agency network in design, technology and communication. Axenon's goal is to be # 1 in Salesforce through efficient digitization and business optimization.
Technical Support Manger
You will work closely with others members of Axenon in support and implementation of the Salesforce platform. You will be responsible for
- Develop a strategy, and offer a model for technical support across all offerings and solutions.
- Croaching, development and coordination in all areas related to excellent customer support
- Mitigate customer escalation through development of a direct customer resolution plan.
- Manage day to day operations to ensure requests are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Mentor, motivate, and develop staff and serve as a resource to them to facilitate professional development.
Our offer to you
You will be greeted by a group of about 45 project management, Salesforce Consultants and Developers. Our team today consists of people with different backgrounds from different industries. Together, we meet challenges, create solutions and achieve digital changes that have a major and meaningful impact for our clients.
In addition to excellent colleagues, you also get:
- To work in fresh office space in central Stockholm
- Personal and free certification in Salesforce products
- Education and development within your area of expertise, all so that you will
have the opportunity for a next step!
- Flexibility to work at home and in the office
Who are you?
We believe that you, like us, thrive in a fast-growing and developing environment. As a person, it is important that you are structured, solution-oriented and easy to understand different flows and processes. As we work project-based in a team, it is important that you are a team player and share your skills/knowledge with the group.
We also believe that you have:
- Experience working with enterprise systems, preferably CRM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a business-oriented organization
- The ability to express yourself professionally in English
You do not need to send a personal letter or CV document to apply. We want to make it easy for you to show your interest - so all we need is for you to enter a link to your Linkedin profile.