Axenon is a Nordic Salesforce Silver partner and a member of the North Alliance family, the Nordic region's largest agency network in design, technology and communication. Axenon's goal is to be # 1 in Salesforce through efficient digitization and business optimization. Our success comes directly from skilled Technical Project leaders who work in close collaboration with talented developers and Salesforce consultants.
Salesforce Consultant at Axenon
You will work closely with Axenon project leaders regarding business development and implementation of the Salesforce platform. This includes implementing strategy and projects and foremost translating the business needs into Salesforce solutions.
You will also:
- support business development activities
- identify customer needs working with internal and external teams
- consulting a client on cloud architecture
- making best usage and best practices across the clouds
- utilising standard Salesforce configuration to meet client needs
- analyzing, cleansing, and inserting data
Our offer to you
You will be greeted by a group of about 45 project management, Salesforce Consultants and developers. Our team today consists of people with different backgrounds from different industries. Together, we meet challenges, create solutions and achieve digital changes that have a major and meaningful impact for our clients.
In addition to excellent colleagues, you also get:
- To work in fresh office space in central Stockholm
- Personal and free certification in Salesforce products
- Education and development within your area of expertise, all so that you will
have the opportunity for a next step!
- Flexibility to work at home and in the office
We also have kick-offs, regular after-work, good premium pensions, wellness and everything else you can expect from a good employer.
Who are you?
We believe that you, like us, thrive in a fast-growing and developing environment. As a person, it is important that you are structured, solution-oriented and easy to understand different flows and processes. As we work project-based in a team, it is important that you are a team player and share your skills/knowledge with the group.
We also believe that you have:
- +3 years experience working with enterprise systems, preferably CRM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a business-oriented organization
- The ability to express yourself professionally in English
You do not need to send a personal letter or CV document to apply. We want to make it easy for you to show your interest - so all we need is for you to enter a link to your Linkedin profile.
- Stockholm, Karlstad
Axenon values and cherish our differences, and that’s why we actively have chosen to grow with people of diverse backgrounds from various industries. Together we face challenges, create solutions and achieve digital changes that create a meaningful impact for our customers.
We aim to reach our mission with hard work and compassion, and we're always looking for new talents to complete our team! See more about our history here
Läser in ansökningsformuläret