What is Axenon?
Axenon is a Nordic Salesforce Silver partner and a member of the North Alliance family, the Nordic region's largest agency network in design, technology and communication. Axenon's goal is to be # 1 in Salesforce through efficient digitization and business optimization. Our success comes directly from skilled Technical Project Managers who work in close collaboration with talented back-end developers & Salesforce consultants.
What does a Back-end Developer do in Salesforce?
As a developer with us at Axenon, you will primarily work with the development of the world-leading CRM platform Salesforce. You are an expert in innovation and can transform problems, processes, and needs into concrete and user-friendly technical solution. This includes coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating and modifying existing applications. This position will work alongside Axenon project leaders and other stakeholders in the team.
In other words, you will:
- Analyze complex business and system requirements and provide technical solutions to meet user requirements Customizations of the Salesforce Cloud system
- Write and review Apex code and tests.
- Write and review lightning components and build page layouts.
Our offer to you
You will be greeted by a group of about 30 project management colleagues, Salesforce consultants and developers. Our team today consists of people with different backgrounds from different industries. Together, we meet challenges, create solutions and achieve digital changes that have a major and meaningful impact for our clients.
In addition to excellent colleagues, you also get:
- Competitive compensation
- To work in fresh office space in central Stockholm
- Personal and free certification in Salesforce products
- Education and development within your area of expertise, all so that you will have the opportunity for the next step!
- Flexibility to work at home and in the office
We also have kickoffs, regular after-work, good premium pensions, wellness and everything else you can expect from a good employer.
Who are you?
We believe that you, like us, thrive in a fast-growing and developing environment. As a person, it is important that you are structured, solution-oriented, and easy to understand different flows and processes. You thrive when you are given responsibility for your working hours and are happy to spend a few quarters with your colleagues over a coffee. As we work project-based in a team, it is important that you are a team player and share your skills/knowledge with the group.
We also believe that you have:
- A BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Information Systems Analysis or similar
- Experience working in object-oriented programming languages as Java, C#, PHP, or python
- The ability to express yourself professionally in English
You do not need to send a personal letter or CV document to apply. We want to make it easy for you to show your interest - so all we need is for you to enter a link to your Linkedin profile.
NoA + Axenon
Since 2021, Axenon is also a proud member of The North Alliance Group, the Nordic region's largest agency network in design, technology and communication. Being part of the NoA family means that we can further strengthen our mission to create the ultimate customer journey by optimizing our customers' operations. At NoA, we always create new ways to grow, whether it is through data-driven marketing, advertising, design, service development or even business innovation. We offer the industry's best talent to help you identify and act on new opportunities and build more profitable customer relationships in the future.