Axenon is a leading Salesforce partner in the Nordic region. We are experts in Salesforce and the digital customer journey. As a partner, we make our customers successful and create profitable growth by driving digital change on top of the Salesforce platform.
Since 2021, Axenon has been part of The North Alliance (NoA), Scandinavia's largest agency network creativity and tech that specializes in customer-driven growth. NoA has over 350 employees in Sweden and works with customers such as IKEA, Google, SAS and Postnord.
Marketing Automation Consultant
As a MA-Consultant with us at Axenon, you will primarily work with the development and implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) - the Marketing Automation platform in both new development and improvement of existing solutions.
You will also:
- Design and deliver technical marketing automation solutions and journeys based on requirements, specifications, and customer needs
- Implement and further develop existing products within the Salesforce platform according to best practise
- Reporting and analyzing email and digital marketing activity
- Plan and lead training sessions & workshops
- Configure and Manage data flows and integrations such as Marketing Cloud Connect
- Use SQL to create Data Extensions, automations and tracking
- Use AMP Script to create personalised content, cloud pages etcetera
- Work with products such as CDP, Datorama, Interaction Studio
Our offer to you
You will be greeted by a group of about 45 project management, Salesforce Consultants and developers. Our team today consists of people with different backgrounds from different industries. Together, we meet challenges, create solutions and achieve digital changes that have a major and meaningful impact for our clients.
In addition to excellent colleagues, you also get:
- To work in fresh office space in central Stockholm
- Personal and free certification in Salesforce products
- Education and development within your area of expertise, all so that you will
have the opportunity for a next step!
- Flexibility to work at home and in the office
We also have kick-offs, regular after-work, good premium pensions, wellness and everything else you can expect from a good employer.
Who are you?
We believe that you, like us, thrive in a fast-growing and developing environment. As a person, it is important that you are structured, solution-oriented and easy to understand different flows and processes. As we work project-based in a team, it is important that you are a team player and share your skills/knowledge with the group.
We also believe that you have:
- Experience working with enterprise systems, preferably CRM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a business-oriented organization
- The ability to express yourself professionally in English
Big plus if you have experience in SFMC, Pardot, Marketo, Adobe Campaign or hubspot!
You do not need to send a personal letter or CV document to apply. We want to make it easy for you to show your interest - so all we need is for you to enter a link to your Linkedin profile.