We are looking for a Team Lead who wants to join us to help Swedish non-profits get a 360° view of their donors. You will take responsibility for implementation of Axenon Success Pack (AXSP), the world's premier Salesforce CRM platform for non-profits. You will get to work with clients such as Barncancerfonden, RFSL, Civil Rights Defenders and Tjejzonen.
Once you are here, your time will be split between two major areas. Firstly, you will serve as a coach and manager for the three members of the AXSP team. This includes personal development, staff retention, recruitment as well as day to day administration. You will handle the team's backlog, priorities and delegate to relevant team members as needed.
Secondly, you will, together with the Business Development Director, drive long-term planning and strategy within the non-profit segment. This includes the responsibility to identify and develop new business areas and relationships and meet target goals for growth, overall with a strong emphasis on establishing new business. Together with your team members you will translate our customers' wishes into concrete Salesforce solutions and services.
A week might include:
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
- Liaising with clients and management about timelines, costs, and project objectives.
- Involvement in pre-sales processes, meeting and working directly with clients to identify key business processes.
- Maintaining client relationships through all phases of the sales process and post-sale to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Working strategically and operationally to improve best practices at Axenon.
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices. Make recommendations to clients regarding implementation as approprierat.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has several years of experience working with project management, preferably with business system implementation.
- Experience with business development
- Have previous experience working with Salesforce Products or similar CRM solutions.
- Have demonstrated leadership experience.
If you have worked with non-profit organisation, that is a big plus!
Why join Axenon
You will be greeted by a group of about 40 coworkers within project management, consultancy and development. Our team today consists of people with different backgrounds from different industries. Together, we meet challenges, create solutions and achieve digital changes that have a major and meaningful impact for our clients.
Our recruitment process
There is no need for a personal letter or CV/resumé; provide us with the link to your LinkedIn profile. Next up: we want to get to know you, and you will get the chance to get to know us! In the first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is about your more technical skills and team fit.
NoA + Axenon
Since 2021, Axenon is also a proud member of The North Alliance Group, the Nordic region's largest agency network in design, technology and communication. Being part of the NoA family means that we can further strengthen our mission to create the ultimate customer journey by optimizing our customers' operations.